samedi 29 décembre 2007

It's all good



I can't get rid of that feeling: what is the point of my blog?? Ok I have already decided it's not going to be about calling people to Islam (at least not obviously, I'm clever you see...).




Until I find what I really want to do with that blog, I will use it just to write about my daily life, and of course to publish photos.




I would like to start with the photo of Noogy, Ismael and me, you can see above:

I came back from Morocco after a year of abscence from England (I am studying in Mauritania, look at my profile). I landed in Luton on Wednesday 19, early afternoon. Little I knew I was going to jump on a bus the following morning for Leeds!

Thank you Noogy! Anyway alhamdulillah, finally got there at 1 pm; this photo was taken in Bradford on that Thursday 20 eid evening (at least according to the corect opinion, hahaha just teasing!). Noogy and Ismael are two dear brothers of mine. They are the nicest brothers in Yorshire to say the least!

As we came out of a friend's house, where we ate some delicious Pakistani food (can't bit it), Noogy got his new camera out of the car; this photo was taken by a passer by (he was probably freaked out poor thing) at 23.33 pm. It was the first photo of that amazing photo album that I called Eid 2007, and that I will share in parts with you lot.



Shortly after that photo, we headed for an extraordinary dinner meeting of some members of the United Nations and Arab League (from right to left: France, India, Egypt, Iraq and two delegates from the Pakistani comittee for intellectuals of Pakistan)

The mango milkshake was amazing!






Aucun commentaire: