mardi 8 janvier 2008

But a clear warning

St Pancras, Eurostar waiting room. People get up to board their train...

Paris is all ours in less than 3 hours Inshallah.

It reminds me the story of a man who planted his tent on a rail track. Another man came up to him and told him: "What are you doing?? This is a railtrack!". The man asked: "A what??". He said : "a rail track, for trains, you got to move!" He said: "No, you are kidding me, what you say does not exist, you just want to take my spot, I am not moving!"

So the man who is trying to tell him to move, explains to him that he will first feel a vibration, then hear the whistle of the train; the signs of a train... He says: "If that happened, will you believe me and move from the railtrack?" He said yes. But when the vibration happened, he did not believed him, saying it was something else (I can't remember...). Then when he heard the whistle he denied it was a train, saying it was a bird! The warner finally left the man, willing to save his own life.

A muslim's job is not to guide people; only to warn.

Aucun commentaire: